Monday, December 1, 2008

Greed

Jdimytai Damour probably enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with his family, and then went to bed early so that he wouldn't be late for work. See Jdimytai Damour, worked at Wal-Mart. That was until 5am Friday morning. Shortly after the doors to Wal-Mart opened at 5am in Valley Stream N.Y, 2000 fucking savages bum rushed the doors and crushed poor Jdimytai Damour to death. They also happened to knock down some of his co-workers and a woman who just happened to be 8 months pregnant. Yep, someone is going to hell for that.

Are you telling me that getting a deal on a TV is more important than a human life?!?! At some point I'm pretty sure that I would have found that digging my heels into someones back, trying to dislodge my elbow from an ear canal, punching the old lady in front of me in the neck, and the constant cries of "Dear God and Little Baby Jesus, Get these Mother Fuckers off of me, I'm suffocating and my spine is broken, and I'm laying in a puddle of my own blood and piss!" would have indicated to me that something was wrong. Not to these assholes. They just kept on shoppin', all the while on the look out for falling prices.

What I think they should do is round up all that were responsible for Jdimytai Damour's death, and march them over to his parents house. They would then have to apologize to his parents, hand over to his parents all the things that they bought while he was dying, and then tell his parents "This TV, and this digital picture frame were worth so much more that your sons life."

Jesus died for our sins. Jdimytai Damour died so someone could buy a TV.

WTF?!?!

~E

No comments: