Monday, November 24, 2008

Wash your Frickin' hands!

I'm at work and have the sudden urge to "drain the radiator", so off to the restroom I go. I do my business and go to wash my hands, and who comes in...my arch nemesis, who we will call "Roy". Roughly eleventy-hundred times a day I want to slit this guys fuckin' throat with a box cutter and then just watch him bleed out all over the floor. After that I want to light this guys corpse on fire, and then piss it out. That is how much I seriously hate this guy.

Anyway, Roy comes in, as I'm just starting to wash my hands. He does his thing, and then just starts to walk out of the restroom. I see him in the mirror looking at me washing my hands, and then...and only then does he get it. Wash your Frickin' hands! So then Roy sheepishly comes over to wash his hands. At this point he sneezes all over the large mirror in front of the sinks. I'm thinking to myself "Yeah, why try to cover your nose and mouth now, you don't want to get your filthy piss dribble all over yourself, you frickin' pig". So he lightly washes his hands, but doesn't use any soap?!?! Seriously, can anyone be anymore disgusting?

So as I'm sitting here typing, I'm starting to wonder if this was a one time deal, or does Roy lack that much in the hygiene department, or does he just not care? I'm also wondering what infectious diseases will creep up and slowly rot away me and every single person who uses that restroom. I think it's time to warn the others, and start using the restroom down the hall.

Well kids, the moral of the story is if you wash your hands after you use the bathroom, you won't get blogged about like Ol' Roy, the Frickin' jack ass.

~E

No comments: